Senior Project Manager - Contact Centre – Waterfall and Agile - Not-for-Profit, London
Our client in the not-for-profit sector is currently searching for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join them at their central London office, to plan and manage the projects of most strategic importance to them, from outset to closure, including co-ordinating and justifying business case development to stakeholders.
Ideally candidates will have experience of managing both IT and Business Change related projects. Experience that will be particularly of interest is anyone who has recent Contact Centre project experience.
Candidates should have demonstrable experience of working with range of methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile.
· Experience of managing high value complex or strategic projects through full project life cycle with strong focus on benefits management/realisation
· Experience of preparing and presenting plans and reports to a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels
· Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary and professional environment
· Experience of working with a range of internal and external stakeholders and managing stakeholder expectations up to Board and Director level
· Proven track record of delivering solutions utilising third parties and/or in an outsourced environment
· Experience of managing resources including budgets, internal staff and contracts with third-party suppliers
· Experience of managing risks and issues in a project setting
· Excellent ICT knowledge and understanding of ICT project lifecycle
· Excellent Business / Non-IT project experience
· Contact Centre project experience
· Exceptional communication skills in order to effectively ascertain customers’ needs and perceptions and balance stakeholder demands.
· Technically, commercially and strategically focused with a strong focus on value for money.
· Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to persuade and influence others
· Excellent internal and client management skills with the proven ability to add value ensuring on time, on budget and on brief delivery
· Strong resource management skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to multi-task in a fast moving environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to establish credibility and rapport with multiple stakeholders
· Strong business analysis skills and problem solving/troubleshooting skills
Senior Project Manager - The reward:
This position is offering a salary range of between £45,000 to £55,000 p.a. (depending on experience) + comprehensive benefits package including: 30 days paid holidays (+ bank holidays), a very attractive pension scheme, Season Ticket loan (travel), along with Perkbox - a benefits scheme that offers more than 200 exclusive perks from free coffee to discounts on your weekly food shop (amongst others). This employer supports agile and flexible ways of working and encourages a positive work life balance.
If this is a match for your current experience and our client sounds like the type of organisation you are considering for your next career move, this is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join a rapidly evolving organisation in the not-for-profit sector. For more information, please apply now!